Thursday, July 30, 2009

Paracelsus Herb Garden

I have always appreciated this little getaway at CCNM as a place to clear my mind and enjoy Botanical medicine from a practical perspective. Although the school is surrounded by busy streets, this offers more than some consolation! I took these pictures on a study break today. Only 5 days until NPLEX. All the best to everyone who is writing it.
View from across the yard.
One Entrance
Goldfish with the wetland plants.
Garden Path
Monarch and Echinacea
Blazing Star, Lavender & Calendula

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thanks so much for tour of the College today, and the link to your blog - great resource!

I see what you mean; the garden was lovely today, but nothing compared to these summer photos.

Hopefully I'll be around to enjoy it next year. :)

All the best.
Maria