Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas- A Needed Break

Maybe it was because it was the 9th exam in a week, or the accumulation of a 2 1/2 year mental marathon, but I was humbled by the difficulty of the questions on our final Botanical Medicine exam yesterday. I absolutely love Bot Med and it is never just about passing the course for me, so after the exam, I actually pulled out my notes and looked up the questions that I could remember.

I do need to put the books down for a while and celebrate because myself, and everyone of my colleagues, deserves to take a break and look at how far we have come. It doesn't seem real yet but, we have just finished the last set of Christmas final exams we will write for this program, since next year at this time we will be interns.

It is only 4 months now until clinic starts...where has the time gone?

Have a safe and healthy Christmas holiday everyone.

No comments: