Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope 2011 will be a prosperous and healthy year for you.

Thank-you to all of you who have faithfully read this blog over the last 3 years.  It is hard to believe that nearly nine years ago I began this educational journey and 3 and a half years ago I signed up to be among the CCNM graduating class of 2011.  It is an end and a beginning all at the same time!

Over this next year, I will be transitioning from student to practitioner.  Many of my goals for this blog were achieved including being an advocate for naturopathic medicine to the thousands of people who have stopped by for a read.  Ultimately though, the greatest reward was when I was told by colleagues that they were inspired to start their own blog after reading this one.

Happy New Year everyone! 

No comments: